If you recycle, buy organic, walk or bike whenever possible, or maybe just looking to make a few eco-friendly choices, this one’s for you! We’ve put together a list of a few of our favorite sustainable and environmentally friendly finds.
- Barco One Sustainable Scrubs Collection are made from plastic bottles. You read that right -each scrub set is made from 10 recycled plastic bottles. Designed with the “healthcare athlete” in mind, Barco One includes the use of an eco-friendly fabric that offers 4-way stretch, soil release, moisture-wicking and wrinkle resistance properties. Learn more at BarcoUniforms.com . Price: $27.99 and up, available here.
- Ineeka Whole Leaf Organic Tea comes in attractive, reusable 1.1-ounce tins. The tea is certified organic, Fair Trade certified and grown in India on an ecologically balanced family farm in the Himalayas. Its single-serving system eliminates the need for pots and strainers. Comes in a variety of flavors. Price: $9.99 and up.
- Klean Kanteens are made from #304 stainless steel and are toxin-free and non-leaching. The bottles come in a variety of sizes and fun colors, are toxin- and BPA-free, and are recyclable. The wide mouths allow ice cubes or the easy pouring of smoothies. Price: $9.25 and up, Available on Amazon.
- DANI soy wax candles are a combination of 100 percent soy wax with essential oils. The candles are made from nontoxic, food-grade ingredients free of paraffin, petroleum, pesticides and herbicides. They contain no genetically modified materials. The 7-ounce candles are available in numerous essential oil blends such as grapefruit ginger and lemongrass lavender. Available on Amazon here...
- The Stash It Reusable Bag can be folded to about the size of a baseball so they conveniently fit in a purse, backpack, briefcase or glove compartment. Made of lightweight, ripstop nylon, the bags can hold up to 35 pounds each and come in multiple colors. Price: $9.99 andup. Shop for them here...
What are your favorite eco-friendly products? Share in the comments section below.