As a nurse, you probably feel like you repeat yourself ALL the time with every new patient who comes onto your unit. So just for fun (and to give you a little break from the monotony!), we asked our Facebook fans for the things you’ll never hear a nurse saying…get ready to laugh!
1. “My salary is too high.”
2. “I don’t need to pee. I did that before my shift started, eight hours ago.”
3. “My feet feel like I’ve walked on pillows all 12 hours!”
4. “I would love nothing more than to answer your call light 15 times in 12 minutes. I have so much free time!”
5. “Dr. So-and-so’s handwriting is SO neat and legible!”
6. “Wow, a day where no one tried to escape, throw poop at me or ask me where they were at!”
7. “12 doubly incontinent patients today, brilliant!”
8. “Oh please, I don’t need any more caffeine!”
9. “What? We are fully staffed today?!”
10. “I would love to pull a double the night of the full moon!”
What would you add to the list? Share in the comments section below.
This article was republished with permission from SCRUBS Magazine.