The offers for National Nurses Week in 2022 are valid at participating locations and will continue to grow so check back to see if there are any new deals!
Chipotle: Nominate a healthcare worker to win free Chipotle for a year from 4/8/22 to 5/6/22. To nominate someone, go to the Chipotle Instagram, Facebook or Twitter pages. Then tag a Healthcare Hero and share something about their impact. They will automatically be nominated for the giveaway. See all the details on their website.
MOD Pizza: Nurses can sign up on the MOD Pizza website between May 2 and 4 for a buy one, get one free MOD-size pizza or salad offer. Only the first 30,000 who sign up will get the offer. Then, on May 5, they will email a scannable coupon to those who signed up. The coupon is valid May 6-8 online or in-store for a buy one, get one free pizza or salad. See the details and sign up on their website.
Zaxby's: On May 3, Zaxby's is celebrating National Nurses and Teachers Appreciation Week by offering a Buy One, Get One Boneless Wings Meal. The Boneless Wings Meal includes five, boneless wings tossed in one of nine different sauces and is served with Texas Toast, crinkle fries and Ranch sauce. The BOGO deal can be ordered online, through the app or in-person at participating locations while supplies last on May 3. See the details on their press release.
- Amazon – Curl up with a selection of four free medical drama books, specially curated to celebrate nurses.
- Adidas – Receive 30% off in-store and on the Adidas website, and 20% off at factory outlet stores, when you verify your status as a nurse with ID.me.
- All Seasons Uniforms – Spruce up your closet with 20% off all medical apparel, such as scrubs, lab coats and cleanroom clothing. Use discount code NURSE20.
- ASICS – Medical professionals and first responders, including nurses, physicians, police officers and firefighters, can enjoy 40% off ASICS products. When you verify your healthcare worker status using SheerID, you will receive a one-time-use promo code.
- Brooklyn Bedding – Don’t snooze on this offer. Get 25% off and free shipping on your entire order of mattresses, pillows, sheets and/or foundations. Verify your eligibility via ID.me during checkout.
- Lenovo – Need to upgrade your technology? Take an extra 5% off products sitewide, excluding doorbuster deals and select clearance products. Verify your healthcare worker status with ID.me during checkout.
- L.L.Bean – Enjoy 15% off one purchase after verifying your employment status through SheerID. This discount is valid on merchandise purchases at llbean.com, retail stores or by phone.
- Lululemon - Receive 15% off in-store or online purchases.
- Nike – All medical professionals and first responders in the U.S. are eligible for a 10% discount. Verify your profession as a nurse with SheerID to get a one-time-use promo code.
- Purple – Take 10% off any order purchased at purple.com or Purple retail showrooms, after verifying employment status through SheerID. Click on the “Verify Eligibility” button to start the process. Once approved, you will receive a single-use promotional code to use at checkout.
- Ring – Stay safe with a 20% savings on select Ring Doorbell products.
- Rothy’s – Enjoy some cool comfort with 20% off a pair of washable shoes. Verify your nurse status, and claim the savings at online checkout.
- Under Armour – Take advantage of 20% off at UA.com and in UA Brand House stores. Choose the Military and First Responder Discount at checkout, and then verify your status as a nurse with ID.me.
- Verizon – You and your loved ones can get a Start Unlimited plan (with unlimited talk, text and data) from $30 per line with four lines. That’s an offer the whole family can enjoy.
- Vineyard Vines – Save 15% on all apparel with a verified medical ID.